This website, www.armandhammerbath.com (the “Site”), is owned and operated by A.P. Deauville, LLC (“APD”).
- Ownership. All information (“Information”) that you read or see on this Site is protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws. The contents (“Contents”) are owned by APD, its affiliates, or other third parties from whom APD has received certain legal rights. You may not report, modify, publish, sell, reproduce, distribute, post, display, transmit, or in any way exploit any of this Site's Contents for commercial purposes. You may, if you wish, download and retain on a disk or in hard drive form a single copy of the Contents of this Site for personal, non-commercial purposes as long as you do not remove any proprietary notices.
- Computer Equipment. APD assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer equipment resulting from your access to or use of this Site, or the downloading of any Information from this Site.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Trademarks”) displayed throughout the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of APD, Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (“C&D”) and third-party licensors. The Arm & Hammer® brand, name, logo and distinctive orange trade dress are trademarks of C&D and are used under license. No license, right or permission is granted to you for any use of the Trademarks by you or anyone authorized by you. Misuse of the Trademarks is strictly prohibited. APD and C&D will aggressively enforce their respective intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the pursuit of criminal prosecution whenever and wherever necessary.
- Unauthorized Use. The pictures and images of people, products, places or things displayed on this Site are the property of APD, C&D or are used with the permission of third parties. Any use of such pictures or images by you or anyone authorized or affiliated with you is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized uses of pictures and images may violate copyright or trademark laws, privacy laws, or communication laws or regulations.
- Product Labeling. Descriptions of APD's products contained within the Site shall not constitute product labeling. You should use APD's products in accordance with the instructions contained on the cartons and labels found on those products in the country of purchase.
- Embargo. Internet users located in countries which are subject to U.S. trade embargo laws and regulations are prohibited from accessing this Site and are asked to promptly exit at this time.
- Confidentiality. Any communication or material transmitted to this Site by electronic mail or other means, shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes ideas, suggestions, comments, questions and any other information or data. Anything submitted to APD can be used, reproduced, transmitted, disclosed or published by APD or its affiliates without restriction or compensation.
- Third-Party Sites. As part of the Site, APD may provide you with convenient links to third-party website(s), as well as content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (collectively, the “Third-Party Sites”). APD has not reviewed all of the sites, which are linked to this Site. As a result, APD is not responsible for the content of such linked sites and your linking to such sites is at your own risk. These links are provided as a courtesy to the Site’s users. APD has no control over Third-Party Sites or the promotions, materials, information, goods or services available on these Third-Party Sites. Such Third-Party Sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by APD, and APD is not responsible for any Third-Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Sites posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Sites. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Sites does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by APD. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third-Party Sites or to use or install any Third-Party Sites, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
- Alter Site. APD reserves the right to alter or delete any material from the Content of this Site at any time. APD further reserves the right to discontinue this Site at any time and without notice.
- Disclaimers. While APD has made reasonable efforts to include Information at this Site that is accurate and timely, APD makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of such Information and, specifically, APD assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Information or the Contents of this Site. Moreover, APD neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Information will not infringe the rights of third parties who are not affiliated with APD. Your access to and use of this Site are at your own risk, and neither APD nor any party involved in the creation, transmittal, or maintenance of this Site shall be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages of any kind allegedly arising out of your access or use of this Site, or your inability to access or use this Site. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Contents of this Site are provided to you on an “AS IS” basis and specifically WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and, as a result, some of the exclusions referenced above may not apply to you. You should check your local laws for any limitations or restrictions which might impact you.
- Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to any conflicts of law provisions. Any cause of action with respect to this Site or this Agreement must be filed in the County of Middlesex, State of New Jersey within one year after the cause of action has accrued; unless such a filing is made in accordance with such rules, the cause shall be permanently barred.
- Arm & Hammer®. The Arm & Hammer® brand, name, logo and distinctive orange trade dress are trademarks of C&D and are used under license.
©2019 A.P. Deauville, LLC. All claims valid only in the U.S.
Effective Date: January 1, 2019
A.P. Deauville, LLC
594 Jersey Avenue
New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901